Premier League

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
You're kind of desperate for somebody to acknowledge your photoshopped empty trophy case, which is neither well done nor original. I suppose I should retaliate by superimposing the Emirates Stadium marquee over a Walmart store entrance to illustrate the low quality product your club puts on the pitch! :)

I grew up in small-town central Iowa and graduated from ISU in 1986, so I didn't play or watch EPL as a youth. I picked Tottenham as my team a dozen years ago because my eldest developed an interest (sadly, MC), I wanted to be conversant and the name amused me. In short, I'm a fan but probably not as serious as those of you who grew up with the game. Lastly, I tend to root for "underdogs" or "lovable losers" (pre World Series Chicago Cubs, Cyclones, Tottenham, Valencia, Torino, Hibernian). When one of my underdog teams has success, I tend to get excited about it!

If Arsenal is low quality, what does that make the spurs? Lol

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
It really is my birthday! Tottenham salvages victory in stoppage time yesterday! Arse-nal gets beat in the 85 minute by 18th place Southampton today! Can my Packers (I do own one share of worthless stock) upset the Bears? Happy birthday to me...

Reactions: mharder

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
What a signing Shaqiri has turned out to be.
Perfect situation for him. He always had all the on the ball quality in the world, he is just built like a rugby player and cant go the entire 90 minutes. Coming in and providing that quality over a shorter period of time for a top club is much better than trying to be the man for a lower level team the whole match in his case.

• Agree
Reactions: Deanster

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
League Cup - Spurs dispatch Arsenal at the Emirates, 2-0! Final four includes Spurs, MC, Chelsea & one of those ubiquitous "B" teams (Burney?)...

Low class Gooner fan hits Dele Alli in the back of the head with a water bottle but Dele gets the last laugh...

This season just keeps getting better; if we can get healthy and into our new stadium, hardware should be in our immediate future!

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
League Cup - Spurs dispatch Arsenal at the Emirates, 2-0! Final four includes Spurs, MC, Chelsea & one of those ubiquitous "B" teams (Burney?)...

Low class Gooner fan hits Dele Alli in the back of the head with a water bottle but Dele gets the last laugh...

This season just keeps getting better; if we can get healthy and into our new stadium, hardware should be in our immediate future!

Pauly Dele Alli? Biggest ********** in the PL. even more than Jordan henderson. If you cheer that guy on then you’re not American.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

Lol Tottenham won’t win any silverware.

Dumb move out of the arsenal fan throwing a bottle, but it’s as if just recently you’re forgetting spurs fans throwing bananas?

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World

Yeah, not so much. Especially after Poc leaves for United this summer. Back to fighting Everton for 6th for you soon.

Reactions: dmg89

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Yeah, not so much. Especially after Poc leaves for United this summer. Back to fighting Everton for 6th for you soon.
Wishful thinking on your part! The beautiful new stadium will generate new revenue streams and possibly entice club purchase by a new owner with deeper pockets. As for Poch, I don't see him going anywhere; he loves the underdog role - he'd rather manage Espanyol than Barca, so he's not a ManU guy. I'm confident he wants to stay and Levy won't sell...

Reactions: jmkc12

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Wishful thinking on your part! The beautiful new stadium will generate new revenue streams and possibly entice club purchase by a new owner with deeper pockets. As for Poch, I don't see him going anywhere; he loves the underdog role - he'd rather manage Espanyol than Barca, so he's not a ManU guy. I'm confident he wants to stay and Levy won't sell...

Tottenham will never be a big club even with your “beautiful new stadium”...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Lol. You’re preaching to Arsenal fans have fun with your new stadium.

Reactions: dmg89 and CyDude16

Help Support Us

Become a patron