Feedback: If you are having any ad related problems, report here

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Are these all Google AdSense Ads? I can't believe that a company like Google couldn't do a better job of serving up this junk.

Bobber

Apr 12, 2006
Hudson, Iowa
Have had a lot of issues with very slow and delayed response to typing this entire week on my IPad. Really frustrating to back space to correct a word and the key freezes and deletes an entire sentence that took 5 minutes to type...

2Xclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I'm getting tired of getting this ad, http://coupon234210316.press/amazon/?s1=pub-amb16_ , and I only seem to get it when I use my iPad. (Which I do most of the time any more.) It's getting to the point to where I'm seriously considering to stop using CF. I like the sites information but it's getting unbearable knowing I'll get this add multiple times...and it redirects my browser taking me off CF. PLEASE find a fix for this ad!!

2Xclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Forums are back and the first thing that happend is I get a warning about CF being deceptive web site..o_O:eek:

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
The only way I can post anymore from home is to post in the generic box at the bottom of the thread. I can't click "reply" under someone else's post and get that guy's message in my post to show which post I'm responding to. I also can't edit my own posts. Same problem. There is no place to type when I do either of those things.