Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Had a roommate who didn't believe in the first but the second.
Last summer My buddies and I took our annual Canada fishing trip in Ontario. We Spent the night in Fort Frances, then drove to Dryden for beer and extra groceries.

I unfortunately did not see it, but at least 6 of the 10 guys did. We were about 100 km from Dryden, in the middle of nowhere, when a tall, solid brown biped walked across the highway and disappeared into the surrounding terrain. I heard our driver say,"What is that?" and the front seat passenger said he didn't know.

When we got to Dryden, all the guys in the front vehicle were asking us if we saw it. One, a staunch skeptic, said he didn't know what it was, but it was at least 7' tall, and brown from head to toe. I said, "Bill, I thought you didn't believe in that ****." He said, "Well, I didn't yesterday!"

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Last summer My buddies and I took our annual Canada fishing trip in Ontario. We Spent the night in Fort Frances, then drove to Dryden for beer and extra groceries.

I unfortunately did not see it, but at least 6 of the 10 guys did. We were about 100 km from Dryden, in the middle of nowhere, when a tall, solid brown biped walked across the highway and disappeared into the surrounding terrain. I heard our driver say,"What is that?" and the front seat passenger said he didn't know.

When we got to Dryden, all the guys in the front vehicle were asking us if we saw it. One, a staunch skeptic, said he didn't know what it was, but it was at least 7' tall, and brown from head to toe. I said, "Bill, I thought you didn't believe in that ****." He said, "Well, I didn't yesterday!"
Did it look something like this?

Chewbacca-played-by-Peter-001.jpg

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Cause we aren't all as good looking as Jenny Agutter?

Ha I actually had to look her name up on IMDB tonight because I swear I just saw the same actress in "An American Werewolf in London" just this weekend. crazy, saw her in two movies randomly in like 3 days. She's not in the gutter, that is for sure. I thought maybe she was also actress in "Eye of the Needle"...one of my all time favorite movies, but I was wrong. Nelligan. Nice.

• Informative
Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Whoever said women are better drivers than men is one crappy driver. We can't have nice things apparently. Wife tries to make hwy 69 three lanes and now daughter taps someone. I may now have to give rides for awhile.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Whoever said women are better drivers than men is one crappy driver. We can't have nice things apparently. Wife tries to make hwy 69 three lanes and now daughter taps someone. I may now have to give rides for awhile.

All this just today? Was the wife driving her new ride, did it get hurt? I'm assuming wife & daughter are ok. Long as nobody got hurt tin can always get fixed or replaced.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
All this just today? Was the wife driving her new ride, did it get hurt? I'm assuming wife & daughter are ok. Long as nobody got hurt tin can always get fixed or replaced.

Not all today. About 2 days after new ride, wife backs it and Sideswipes the daughters car. Last Saturday, wife decides to pass this car at an intersection with a car coming, went three wide on hwy 69. Then tonight daughter hit ice and rear ended someone. Suppose to chat with them tomorrow.

On the way to school I forgot about this stop sign they just put up in the last couple months. Wife drives it everyday and we were driving separately. So I have to stop faster than normal. Look back and see the wife is going to hit me so I blow through the stop sign. She loves being on the rear end of people and loves to check her phone. I hate riding with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.