Don't know if anyone has noticed....

CyBri

Mar 2, 2012
Also don't understand the Scott Drew hate. I have no clue how he recruits but he seems to recruit well. I could be wrong but I never hear any bad stories about any of their basketball players misbehaving. He has been pretty complementary about ISU. I guess I like him until ISU plays them.

Reactions: JusHappy2BeHere

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I won't lie, I want Baylor kicked out. America is only so tolerant of its own hippocratic nature. Murder cover up? Alright Baylor, OJ got off too. Now rape cover ups too? Wait there was one in the 60's as well? Ya bye.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
But Scott Drew has become a really good Basketball Coach over the last 15 years....

4 Sweet 16's and 2 Elite Eight's is one thing, but the defensive adjustments that Baylor made tonight against' Creighton were stellar

at some point the TO memes need to die.... this guy has become a stud
Most undervalued coach in the conference, by far.

• Agree

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Plus, it's not mutually exclusive. Scott Drew can be a good coach and still take time outs at crazy times

he is definitely unconventional in his use of TO's...especially on the road. I think he feels like holding on to them for the end won't matter if you let the other team run away with the game. So he uses them to stop runs or at least try to.

JusHappy2BeHere

Jan 22, 2013
Houston, TX
Drew has received a ton of praise around these parts.
Is it the terrible football season that led to this desperate plea for more praise?

maybe... it's been pretty awful... Astros got me through to November... Hoping MBB can get me back to April without thinking too much about how horrible we are

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
maybe... it's been pretty awful... Astros got me through to November... Hoping MBB can get me back to April without thinking too much about how horrible we are

That's fair. We know about basketball saving us from bad football.
Cubs did that for me last year.

So, how about Cubs-Astros next year for the whole enchilada?

Reactions: cyhiphopp

TykeClone

Burgermeister!
Oct 18, 2006
I dont think that is the case. Drew is the King of Negative Recruiting and has been unabashed about telling lies about the coaches and programs he was recruiting against for a kid. The vast majority of coaches in tbe business think Drew is a little pr!ck.

He also plays up the religious side of his school to the sweet southern baptist mommas of recruits as if this means that their kids will be coming to some sort of safe, conservative religious atmosphere when reality has proven that joining the Baylor athletic department had resulted in quite the opposite of that.

The kansas guy comes in to defend Kansas's rightful place as the top money for recruits school in the conference.

Well done sir.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I think the majority of us think he's a good coach. We just like to poke fun at the timeout thing, kind of like making fun of Self's toupee, or Prohm taking timeout after we make a bucket.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron