WWE Hell in a Cell

Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

Sunday, October 22, 2017, 8:00 Eastern/7:00 Central

WWE Network/PPV

Reactions: Macloney

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I thought the Enzo segment was fantatstic. Had to turn him though I'm not sure about Neville working face...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Word is look for Paige to return to SmackDown Live very shortly following HiaC.

Last edited:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I didn't realize how much I missed Carlito until now. I mean, whatever as far as him in the ring, but the nerve to spit chewed up apple in someone's face - who thinks of stuff like that? I mean, he's a heel and all, but I still bust out laughing every time he does it.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I've never been a big WWE guy, but my buddy got 4 free tickets to the one in Minne and I couldn't pass up the chance to see it live.

Actualy really getting excited for it the closer it gets, just excited to see the different people and the atmosphere in general, as I've heard it is nothing like anything you've ever been to.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
NXT TakeOver: Houston (night before Survivor Series) will be going by a different tag line:

Back story: HHH has always been a huge fan of WarGames and has wanted Vicne to do it, but Vince has always hesitated. So basically this is HHH making his own dream come true. Considering they just announced it, I'm sure it was set up at the last round of tapings that was done last night.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I've never been a big WWE guy, but my buddy got 4 free tickets to the one in Minne and I couldn't pass up the chance to see it live.

Actualy really getting excited for it the closer it gets, just excited to see the different people and the atmosphere in general, as I've heard it is nothing like anything you've ever been to.

I've always wanted to go to a WWE televised show (I went to a WCW Nitro taping in Cedar Rapids while I was an ISU student), but never had the chance. Unfortunately I'm missing my chance this weekend as WWE helps open Little Caesar's Arena in Detroit with HIAC - it's my wedding anniversary this weekend and I'm not dumb enough to suggest me going.

Reactions: srjclone

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

Jealous. Been to many Raws and Smackdowns, but never a PPV which are another animal. Plus you will see the return of the shield. a WWE ppv is on my bucket list.

Reactions: srjclone

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The Shield apparently has a thing for Indianapolis:

- They made their main roster debut at Survivor Series in Indianapolis
- Seth Rollins betrayed The Shield on Raw in Indianapolis
- Monday's Raw is in Indianapolis, where their reunion is being heavily teased.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron