Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
What did you guys think of the new South Park episode last week?

• Useful
Reactions: CyCloned

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
My favorite soda at HP is Bubble Gum flavored Sprite. Tried it the first time I went (eons ago at the old HP location) and it is what I order most of the time I go. I also loved the butter-rum malt, but I don't think they have that flavor anymore. I'm usually too stuffed to order dessert/ice cream because I gorge myself on BBQ turkey or ribs, cheeseballs and other sides.

For me, the best soda is the Green River. Don't know if they have some exclusivity or something, but you can't find that anywhere else around here.

• Agree
Reactions: JD4560

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Sad that all these pathetic trolls have to bog the ISR discussion with this garbage.

Sore losers if you cant talk football once ISU loses their Super Bowl.

We beat UNI and Akron and aren't talking about them either...sorry to burst your bubble. I get Hawk fans wanting to relive beating big bro 365 but ISU fans are looking forward the Texas game. Good luck against Penn St, I'm never sad to see those sickos lose.

hawxrox09

Sep 2, 2010
What would Peter Pekar order at Hickory Park?

I thought this was a non Iowa thread?
56_h.jpg,qitok=fTXtKqFm.pagespeed.ce.XSpIznsS-D.jpg

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
A giant bag of kettle corn and one of regular popcorn at work today. Who the heck wants regular when given a choice?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
This.

BBQ sauce for dipping French Fries, YES
BBQ sauce on a Baked Potato, YES
BBQ sauce on top of your regular spaghetti/pasta with the traditional red/tomato sauce already on there, YES (Sounds awful but try it. It's delicious!)

What's your address? I'm calling the cops. You are obviously a danger to yourself and others...

:)

• Funny
Reactions: khardbored

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
A yellow river after eating spinach.

That smells really bad, especially after eating asparagus!!

Ever order the 1/4 chicken manager choice special? I have yet to get the wing and breast its always the thigh and leg!!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That smells really bad, especially after eating asparagus!!

Ever order the 1/4 chicken manager choice special? I have yet to get the wing and breast its always the thigh and leg!!

Most want white meat (breast) so I'm sure they hit anyone with the dark meat whenever they can.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
For me, the best soda is the Green River. Don't know if they have some exclusivity or something, but you can't find that anywhere else around here.

There was a soda fountain when I was a kid in Jefferson that had a Green River drink. That's all I ever ordered there. I have never seen it anywhere else the last 50 years. I've never even known anyone else who heard of it, so I have to wonder if HP has the same "secret" recipe! I'm glad you mentioned it.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We got yet another peek into offensive difference between B12 and B10 this weekend.

Penn State beat Pitt 33-14, at home.
Oklahoma State was up 49-14 on Pitt. on the road, in the 2nd quarter.

Anyone that peeked in on that Okie State game seriously knows they could have flirted with putting up anywhere between 80 and 100 points on Pitt.
Rudolph was yanked in the 3rd quarter and was absolutely demolishing that secondary.