Iowa Opens as 13.5 point underdogs vs PSU

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
My favorite soda at HP is Bubble Gum flavored Sprite. Tried it the first time I went (eons ago at the old HP location) and it is what I order most of the time I go. I also loved the butter-rum malt, but I don't think they have that flavor anymore. I'm usually too stuffed to order dessert/ice cream because I gorge myself on BBQ turkey or ribs, cheeseballs and other sides.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
My favorite soda at HP is Bubble Gum flavored Sprite. Tried it the first time I went (eons ago at the old HP location) and it is what I order most of the time I go. I also loved the butter-rum malt, but I don't think they have that flavor anymore. I'm usually too stuffed to order dessert/ice cream because I gorge myself on BBQ turkey or ribs, cheeseballs and other sides.

I love their cinnamon ice cream/malt/shake. just wish they would give me a dozen cookies with it.

• Agree
Reactions: IASTATE07

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Sounds like it was a happy mistake, as BBQ sauce is a superior condiment on about anything anyway.

This.

BBQ sauce for dipping French Fries, YES
BBQ sauce on a Baked Potato, YES
BBQ sauce on top of your regular spaghetti/pasta with the traditional red/tomato sauce already on there, YES (Sounds awful but try it. It's delicious!)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Why do they put BBQ sauce is a just off red container at JTS? Last time I needed to grab something in a hurry I got a hot dog and put ketchup on in a hurry, got back and found out it was BBQ. It was tough choking that down, but I wasn't spending another 6 or 7 bucks for another.
Why can't the condiment tables at JTS be pulled out of the way when they close the concession stands? It doesn't seem to make sense to have them crosswise in the concourse when the entire stadium is emptying.

@YeahBuddy , can you email Pollard about this? Thanks.

Oh, and the cashew sundae rocks at HP.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014

I'm not one for flavored pop but blue coconut Dr. Pepper from sonic is absolutely incredible.

• Informative
Reactions: kentkel and BigLame

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I'm not one for flavored pop but blue coconut Dr. Pepper from sonic is absolutely incredible.
reverse-1344449529_spiderman_throwing_up_in_slowmotion.gif

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I don't think it's a troll to imply our offense is worse than Penn States. That's just a straight up fact and nothing to be ashamed of.

Its really not fact. Compare the two's offensive outputs so far this year. Very similar.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Why can't the condiment tables at JTS be pulled out of the way when they close the concession stands? It doesn't seem to make sense to have them crosswise in the concourse when the entire stadium is emptying.

@YeahBuddy , can you email Pollard about this? Thanks.

Oh, and the cashew sundae rocks at HP.

Sad that all these pathetic trolls have to bog the ISR discussion with this garbage.

Sore losers if you cant talk football once ISU loses their Super Bowl.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Sad that all these pathetic trolls have to bog the ISR discussion with this garbage.

Sore losers if you cant talk football once ISU loses their Super Bowl.
I heard that your mom had trouble talking about football after the Super Bowl as well. Well, she was having trouble talking at all, since she was working the JTS parking lot.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY