I'm sitting at Applebee's...

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
... and this....
attachment.php

It's a fake. Not sure whether it's her or the picture. Will need to investigate.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
... and this....
attachment.php

You can practically see the guy on the far left standing next to his girlfriend mentally repeating to himself "Don't stare at her boobs! Don't stare at her boobs! Don't stare at....MAN THOSE ARE NICE!"

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You can practically see the guy on the far left standing next to his girlfriend mentally repeating to himself "Don't stare at her boobs! Don't stare at her boobs! Don't stare at....MAN THOSE ARE NICE!"

Whats better is the smile on the guy to her left. Looks like he just got caught and is laughing it off.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
What was that one ISU messgaes board where everyone was a ****? I think it was popular like 10 years ago? Somethingtalk.com?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
What was that one ISU messgaes board where everyone was a ****? I think it was popular like 10 years ago? Somethingtalk.com?

Isn't asking "Hey, what message board was that where everyone was a ****" kind of like asking "Hey, what restaurant was that where they served food?"

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Isn't asking "Hey, what message board was that where everyone was a ****" kind of like asking "Hey, what restaurant was that where they served food?"

Maybe. But CF is pretty good. Someone back in college showed me this specific message board, I looked around for an hour or so, and realized the whole thing was criticizing people's music tastes and religion. The OP reminded me of it- thinking he was probably the ideal poster for it.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Maybe. But CF is pretty good. Someone back in college showed me this specific message board, I looked around for an hour or so, and realized the whole thing was criticizing people's music tastes and religion. The OP reminded me of it- thinking he was probably the ideal poster for it.

I agree CF isn't bad. Just jokes.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Rooting around on that weird site made me remember (since I was a significantly inebriated college student) the time in '05 we all chanted "Tate's a ***** *clap...clap...clap clap clap*" oh college.... You taught me so much...

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

4chan? Because that sounds a lot like 4chan.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron