I'm sitting at Applebee's...

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I miss Phaedrus as well. Cyismydawg used to post here a lot and then went to Butler maybe?

There was also another bball guy that made me think he was actually on McD's staff because as soon as he left for Creighton that person stopped posting.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I miss Phaedrus as well. Cyismydawg used to post here a lot and then went to Butler maybe?

There was also another bball guy that made me think he was actually on McD's staff because as soon as he left for Creighton that person stopped posting.

kg-cyclone......he was actually related to McDermott. That was the teaching moment for a lot of us about family members and message boards.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This guy is pretty good and loves punking the hawks.

AgedScornfulDugong.gif

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
kg-cyclone......he was actually related to McDermott. That was the teaching moment for a lot of us about family members and message boards.

kg and cyismydog were kings of the cryptic one liner I-know-something-you-don't-know posts.

Reactions: Angie

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Weren't half of his posts just blasting Pollard?

It'd be fun to have rebecacy back for this coaching search. Every other post would be demanding we bring back Gene.

Id be shocked if he doesn't have another screen name by now.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Id be shocked if he doesn't have another screen name by now.

Maybe, but I think he would have been spotted by now. His posts were either talking about the greatness of Chizik or about how much money he had.