Baylor's new tarp

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Hey, Baylor fans, I want to congratulate you guys on going over a decade without any more basketball players murdering each other. High five!

BearAssets

Nov 8, 2011
And when briles leaves what will happen?

lol... He's already turned down Tech and Texas... At this point the only other job that I would even possibly be worried about him taking is the Dallas Cowboys and that's not even that much of a threat.

Also we are paying him $4.5 million a year(guaranteed over 10 years) in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country, where else is he going to get that and be somewhere that they will build a statue for him when he retires?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Hey, Baylor fans, I want to congratulate you guys on going over a decade without any more basketball players murdering each other. High five!

When you have to drag basketball into a football smack thread, it should be obvious that you've got nothing, and it's just time to walk away.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
lol... He's already turned down Tech and Texas... At this point the only other job that I would even possibly be worried about him taking is the Dallas Cowboys and that's not even that much of a threat.

Also we are paying him $4.5 million a year(guaranteed over 10 years) in the most fertile recruiting grounds in the country, where else is he going to get that and be somewhere that they will build a statue for him when he retires?
Really? He turned down Tech? He will stay forever!

Reactions: JusHappy2BeHere

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

A statue, that all 13 fans will see on game days. at least you'll have enough tarp to cover the statue when it's raining.

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
When you have to drag basketball into a football smack thread, it should be obvious that you've got nothing, and it's just time to walk away.
Is that really bball smack? I feel like bball smack would more be when was the last time you won in Ames.

totally ot but I met coach drew this summer, super awesome dude!

Help Support Us

Become a patron