Great Job Chris Williams!!!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Sorry to rain on the parade, but did CW actually do anything aside from repeating tweets? I don't think much was done aside from watching those.

I would argue this but I don't want to suck up. You're right he didn't do much. :no:

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I would argue this but I don't want to suck up. You're right he didn't do much. :no:

I'm so sorry if I don't think following Chip Brown (?) and ESPN for a week is worthy of being a spectacular person. Hell, I could have done that if I really cared to.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I'm so sorry if I don't think following Chip Brown (?) and ESPN for a week is worthy of being a spectacular person. Hell, I could have done that if I really cared to.

Alright, what would you have liked him to do? Was he supposed to tell us exactly what would happen in February? It's not like he ha source inside the UT athletic department to tell us exactly what is going on and what will happen. Look at the frequency of updates. My guess is it was pretty hectic for him to give us a one stop source for all of the most up to date news and rumors. Without that we all would have had to check every source on our own. I didn't really want to do that.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Alright, what would you have liked him to do? Was he supposed to tell us exactly what would happen in February? It's not like he ha source inside the UT athletic department to tell us exactly what is going on and what will happen. Look at the frequency of updates. My guess is it was pretty hectic for him to give us a one stop source for all of the most up to date news and rumors. Without that we all would have had to check every source on our own. I didn't really want to do that.

I don't know, maybe he could have followed up with the author(s) to find out what the tweet was about, and how reliable it was?

I realize that it was hectic. I'm just saying that I could have done the same exact thing by just following Chip instead of Chris.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I don't know, maybe he could have followed up with the author(s) to find out what the tweet was about, and how reliable it was?

I realize that it was hectic. I'm just saying that I could have done the same exact thing by just following Chip instead of Chris.

Well aren't you just a little ray of sunshine:yes:

Reactions: coachdags

Istater4life

Jun 14, 2010
Long time first time. This could not have turned out better. Living in hackeye country this is prety sweet to stick it to them after the last two weeks of trash talk

Big12Fan

Nov 24, 2006
Davenport
My life just got a whole lot sweeter out here in Eastern Iowa!
Thanks for all the updates through the day...I was at work, so it really helped me! Thanks a bunch, Chris and all you Fanatics! :yes:

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Yes, I am sure all those authors were sitting around waiting for the publishers of fan sites across the nation so they could answer their questions. Jesus, the guy was just trying to make it easier for someone who had only a few minutes throughout the day to follow along and quickly be updated by numerous sources. He didn't claim to be giving exclusive info. Someone thanks him and you say he doesn't deserve even a simple thanks.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Great job of sifting through tons of blogs and tweets and posting the timely and relevant ones on your blog so you don't have to sift through twenty 50 post threads.

One question- Why the photo on the front page of the ISU player committing a horse collar tackle?

I'm just kidding, great job Chris, it is very much appreciated. In fact everything you do for Cyclone Nation is appreciated.
That is what we will do to people leaving the league.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
chris,i will give you ten attaboys for the good journalism.keep up the good work,my good friend!!!!!!!!

moforisu

Jun 12, 2006
Chris, Outstanding job keeping us informed with all of the latest news that kept coming out.

YOU DA MAN!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron