Tarique Milton is coming

DesMoinesCy

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines
Tarique is the first receiver from his school to go over 1,000 receiving yards in a season since Quenton Bundrage. I'm sure we all have great memories about Quenton!!

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So help me understand with offers like that, that he has a rating of 0.7993? For comparisons sake, he would be the worst recruit right now for 2018 based on that rating except for the punter and kicker. I don't get that.
He's pretty thin. I imagine he will be a specialty player. Kick returns and tunnel screens etc. Even if he puts 20 lbs on he is still really thin. Big hits would add up fast I imagine. Luckily for him he can really make people miss.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
My only concern here is what does this mean? A scholarship had to come available for him to make it, unless he is truly doing the gray shirt like a lot of people were saying.... I just hope it is not Kamilo not making it, I know he won't be a reliant piece right away, but DL depth is always a gap with our success and he is a key piece to our future.....

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
So help me understand with offers like that, that he has a rating of 0.7993? For comparisons sake, he would be the worst recruit right now for 2018 based on that rating except for the punter and kicker. I don't get that.

My dear friend,

If you thought politics were bad as to the sneaky **** going on, add recruiting stars calculations to the list. Also, if you don't attend the circuit, your rating will be lower unless a top 20 team or 2 or 3 have offered.

CyBlitz

May 9, 2016
My only concern here is what does this mean? A scholarship had to come available for him to make it, unless he is truly doing the gray shirt like a lot of people were saying.... I just hope it is not Kamilo not making it, I know he won't be a reliant piece right away, but DL depth is always a gap with our success and he is a key piece to our future.....
The staff already accounted for him he was the silent commit for the last class. Its not like they just got him he just finally showed up

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You care more about stars than any coach does.

I just asked a question to see if anyone knows why a recruit with such great offers has a rating on 247 of just 0.7993, that's all. I think he's a great pickup, based off the offers alone, so I don't really care what his rating is, I was just wondering how the rating could be so low.

For example, is it only based on your playing ability, or do other things factor in, like academic eligibility, or like others have mentioned on here already- he's very thin, so would that negatively affect your rating due to being looked at as a guy who couldn't be an every down player, etc, etc?

Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron