Tarique Milton is coming

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Kid looks like he has good speed. Did he play for more than one high school? The thing that caught my eyes is the wide variety of uniforms the highlights had.

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Kid looks like he has good speed. Did he play for more than one high school? The thing that caught my eyes is the wide variety of uniforms the highlights had.
I think that's just what the HS he went to has if you look at the Johnnie Lang highlights from when he was there as well he had all the same uniforms.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I just asked a question to see if anyone knows why a recruit with such great offers has a rating on 247 of just 0.7993, that's all. I think he's a great pickup, based off the offers alone, so I don't really care what his rating is, I was just wondering how the rating could be so low.

For example, is it only based on your playing ability, or do other things factor in, like academic eligibility, or like others have mentioned on here already- he's very thin, so would that negatively affect your rating due to being looked at as a guy who couldn't be an every down player, etc, etc?

Kids with academic trouble or who don't go to every major football(or basketball) camp are rated lower then they should be all the time.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBlitz

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron