Harrison Barnes Interview

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
I wish we could just sign Ejim and or Kelm before Ronnie Harris jr has a chance to turn us down. Hell, have Doug McD accept a schollie. Dont let the door hit ya!

I hope he'll like playin in front of these guys at Cameron Indoor.
Nerds.gif
I can't imagine why he wouldn't want to come play for ISU fans....:rolleyes:

goldmember

May 31, 2006
I wish we could just sign Ejim and or Kelm before Ronnie Harris jr has a chance to turn us down. Hell, have Doug McD accept a schollie. Dont let the door hit ya!

I hope he'll like playin in front of these guys at Cameron Indoor.
Nerds.gif

I'm not sure Cameron Indoor would hold all of them.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I guess his supporters can pull his pictures from their signatures. I never got putting pictures of high school kids in your signature.

yeah...why show some love for top HS recruits who are at least considering your favorite school/team?

btw - mines not going anywhere until he has decided. and then i will either cheer him on to the fullest or wish him the best elsewhere.

VanderHuge

Jan 6, 2009
North Liberty, IA
Whatever you say fellas but you're salivating over a kid in high school. Everyone complaining about his inflated ego should ask you guys why he may be full of himself.

cycloneboogie

Jan 15, 2009
Whatever you say fellas but you're salivating over a kid in high school. Everyone complaining about his inflated ego should ask you guys why he may be full of himself.

Kid maybe in High School, but is also projected to be the number 1 recruit in the country. If hyping this kid up helps get him to ISU, then so be it....

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
McDs job will be much longer tenure if HB comes to Ames team. If he doesn't, 2012 might be the last year.

VanderHuge

Jan 6, 2009
North Liberty, IA
Have you heard of anyone that actually has spent any time with him that thinks he has an inflated ego? Because I haven't.

My bad, not inflated ego. Some people earlier in this thread were complaining about him loving this spotlight. Some guy said dude loves the attention why else would he string this along.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
My bad, not inflated ego. Some people earlier in this thread were complaining about him loving this spotlight. Some guy said dude loves the attention why else would he string this along.
Ah, gotcha. I would disagree with those people, I don't think he's "stringing this along", the kids not even a Senior yet. Making a decision now would be irresponsible, it takes time to weigh all the options, get to know the schools etc.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Anyone who thinks HB is "drawing out his recruitment because he loves the attention" is a moron. He is one of the very few kids that doesn't get a big head because of the attention. Notice how it was all about him and where he was going to college during his season? Wait.....that's right. Nevermind.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
While the business school comment may stike most of as an excuse, I can't blame the kid for wanting to go to Duke. We don't have Johnny or Floyd anymore, and Harrison probably doesn't realize the value of staying home like Fred did. I wish him the best. If he doesn't sign with us, hopefully Mac tells him you are always welcome here when you find out that Duke may not be the place for you.

agcy68

Feb 9, 2007
Iowa
If he isn't going to stay in school for all four years, why doesn't he just play where he wants to, go to the NBA, and transfer to a good business school close to where he plays?

jkoo

Apr 21, 2006
hmmm ISU has....
-a struggling basketball program that's headed nowhere...
(4 years of rebuilding? give me a break! we have more players transfer out after a year than we do wins per season)

-a pretty weak business program....

hey harrison, wish you nothing but the best in Durham.