Harrison Barnes Interview

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Is it just me, or are others not caring anymore? I am sick of hearing about the guy. He goes to ISU, great, go Clones. He goes somewhere else, I could care less. If he doesn't want to be a part of the school his dad played for, and that has I believe employed his mom for several years, then I will never cheer for the guy. Later dude. Have fun.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
no not surprised at all! im actually glad he now says something so all the people out there who thought he would come to ISU will shut up...

Uh well :confused: I dont recall anyone every saying he was for sure coming here. I still think we have a slight chance, but it's not looking as if he will. But it doesnt break my heart that hes not coming. Good for him, and best of luck to him. As long as its not KU.

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
These threads are getting old. THe more threads we see on Harrison Barnes the more :jimlad: they are going to get. Let him make his decision and just realize there isn't a very good chance he comes here but if he does then YAY us.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
no not surprised at all! im actually glad he now says something so all the people out there who thought he would come to ISU will shut up...

He didn't say "I'm not going to Iowa State" did he? That's what I thought.

You can read in between the lines as much as you want. No one, and I'd be willing to bet Harrison himself knows what is on his mind. If you really want to pick and choose comments, why did he say he hasn't eliminated anyone yet Sunday night on SoundOff?

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Is it just me, or are others not caring anymore? I am sick of hearing about the guy. He goes to ISU, great, go Clones. He goes somewhere else, I could care less. If he doesn't want to be a part of the school his dad played for, and that has I believe employed his mom for several years, then I will never cheer for the guy. Later dude. Have fun.

You forgot the allowed to work out with the Basketball team and have access to on campus facalities.

Todd Blythe

Sep 24, 2006
Uh well :confused: I dont recall anyone every saying he was for sure coming here. I still think we have a slight chance, but it's not looking as if he will. But it doesnt break my heart that hes not coming. Good for him, and best of luck to him. As long as its not KU.

u know what i mean...like people who thought there was a really good chance of him coming here..of course no one thought he was coming for sure...i was just sick of hearing it all

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I've told you guys, he's going to Duke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gotta love those "Told ya so" people. Wow. Do you think he was shaking in excitement of the very satisfying "I told ya so" post? I mean, dude couldn't even wait to get home.

Todd Blythe

Sep 24, 2006
He didn't say "I'm not going to Iowa State" did he? That's what I thought.

You can read in between the lines as much as you want. No one, and I'd be willing to bet Harrison himself knows what is on his mind. If you really want to pick and choose comments, why did he say he hasn't eliminated anyone yet Sunday night on SoundOff?
yeah im not an idiot of course he didnt say anything about not coming to iowa state but his answer sure sounded like iowa state was towards the bottom of his list...the kid wants to go to a powerhouse school and be able to get a business degree..he has established that..i dont see how people cant understand that iowa state cant necessarily do that for him...and im not saying at all there there is NO chance his is coming..cuz there is always that chance

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
u know what i mean...like people who thought there was a really good chance of him coming here..of course no one thought he was coming for sure...i was just sick of hearing it all

:confused: I still dont follow. Its not like he has eliminated iowa state totally, he never said the words he's going to duke or not going to iowa state. So i'll hold judgement, so i dont know how much this is you sticking it to the people who thought we had a chance.