*** Official IOWA STATE vs Cincinnati Game(Day) Thread ***

StLouisClone

Apr 16, 2006
St. Louis
I think Rocco only threw one pass at risk of being picked off. I still wish we weren't so predictable on 1st and 2nd down in the red zone. Rocco has been really good on 3rd down.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We absolutely have the potential to be quite good yet this year…. and the next few years could be special.

Coaches just have to learn to trust the players more, let them play, and open it up more early on in the season.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Baylor
Kansas
BYU
Texas
K-State

We can squeeze a few more wins out of that bunch don’t ya think?
I mean the last 2 are probably the hardest but KState hasn't looked great and I like our chances in Nov against Texas at home. I think we should at least be in every game and should end with 2 or 3 more wins

Reactions: madguy30

bradcyclone

Jan 25, 2009
If Iowa State keeps on winning, and when Texas comes to play in Ames. Texas does not have a very good record playing in Ames in really late October and November games. In fact the only win I think was in 1999 and that game was very very close like 44 to 41 Texas winning.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I mean the last 2 are probably the hardest but KState hasn't looked great and I like our chances in Nov against Texas at home. I think we should at least be in every game and should end with 2 or 3 more wins

If we somehow get 7 wins in the same season as that Ohio game that’s a miraculous turnaround. That was a top 5 difficult to stomach game for me as an ISU fan.

Alswelk

Slightly Radioactive
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 5, 2006
Albuquerque, NM
If Iowa State keeps on winning, and when Texas comes to play in Ames. Texas does not have a very good record playing in Ames in really late October and November games. In fact the only win I think was in 1999 and that game was very very close like 44 to 41 Texas winning.
They’ve only played in Ames maybe twice (it might be three times) since they came into the league. It’s kinda BS.