****Official Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread****

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
Wow Eli King just hit a sick jumper under 10 seconds to have Caledonia upset Totino Grace. Was down 20 at half.

Watson impressed as well and had 4 3’s in the first half.

I bet Taison Chapman and Eli King was a good matchup! Thanks for posting that. Please post any more highlights if you see them. Do you know what the box score for King and Watson?

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
I bet Taison Chapman and Eli King was a good matchup! Thanks for posting that. Please post any more highlights if you see them. Do you know what the box score for King and Watson?

According to the tweet below, 21 points and 9 rebounds for King, 20 points for Watson.

Reactions: JVAR and Acylum

Jkclone15

Nov 19, 2017
Looked like Watson was guarding King on that possession, was that the case all night?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
He’s literally listed as that on every recruiting service and Ames High lists him as 6’2”
Ok, was hoping for confirmation from someone that's seen him up close. Those listing aren't exactly certified. He's got a sturdy almost squatty build that may just make him look shorter.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
Ok, was hoping for confirmation from someone that's seen him up close. Those listing aren't exactly certified. He's got a sturdy almost squatty build that may just make him look shorter.

They might be off an inch or two but they aren’t going to be off 4-5” like some are suggesting. I do believe his build makes him look shorter

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I’ve stood next to him at a few AAU tournaments and in Hilton and he’s probably 6’1”. I’m 5’10 and I was looking up to him a bit.

Reactions: Final42b