Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Yes they did, up to June 2020. Since then they have had the least amount of transfers from AA players in the big ten and less than ISU has had. They have also had top 30 recruiting classes. So again, why is this all considered news?

Baylor's women's basketball team had top classes at the same time the school was uninterested in worrying about female students being raped by the football team. Top classes don't mean there are no issues.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Well both have helped cover up rape within a football program and both helped cover up systemic issues. Both have/had strangleholds over the AD and have a fanbase that will blindly follow them to the end no matter what. I see a ton of parallels.
Of couse you do.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
You have not been this whole time. You run with fabricated stories that ESPN took too. Just because you want Iowa to fail so ISU can take over.
Where did I run with fabricated stories? All I've brought up is the Husch-Blackwell report. You're the one saying you aren't biased and then run back here with "well Kirk said this" and "These current players parents said that".

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Where did I run with fabricated stories? All I've brought up is the Husch-Blackwell report. You're the one saying you aren't biased and then run back here with "well Kirk said this" and "These current players parents said that".
Because it is 2022 not 2020. You all bounce back to the Husch-Blackwell. That is over 18 months ago and progress has certainly been made.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Hardy is mad he is not the head beat writer for the University and is playing victim.

Why has no one commented on Porter saying the committee did see everything they suggested used and saw it going in the right direction. Then he calls the Iowa football players a bunch of idiots at the same time. He suggested in a meeting that Kirk leave because no progress is being made? But he says it is? Then he doesnt. You guys really need to fact check this piece.
Lomax is mad because he didn't have the courage to speak out when asked.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Because it is 2022 not 2020. You all bounce back to the Husch-Blackwell. That is over 18 months ago and progress has certainly been made.

OK. So, racism has been fixed within the Iowa program? No need for further reflection or guidance from outside sources. Good. It was all just that one bad apple acting in complete isolation that made the rest of the staff look bad.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Fundamentally several of the bad actors are still a part of the machine that was the "Iowa Way" pain cave. It is reasonable to assume there are still issues.

Reactions: GMackey32
Status
Not open for further replies.