Iowa Football Recruiting

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Haha, I was not the one who said that. Hadn’t heard anything about him and Iowa but I don’t dive very deeply into basketball recruiting
Do you follow football recruiting closely? You were pretty excited about that Notre Dame decommit only to realize that hurts both in state schools lol

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
Do you follow football recruiting closely? You were pretty excited about that Notre Dame decommit only to realize that hurts both in state schools lol
Wouldn’t really say I was “excited” about it. Not even sure if Iowa pursues Nickel, but they need to find a way to get 2 out of MDR, Nickel, Raridon, and Burkle (if they decide to go after him, not sure about his thoughts on ISU).

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Wouldn’t really say I was “excited” about it. Not even sure if Iowa pursues Nickel, but they need to find a way to get 2 out of MDR, Nickel, Raridon, and Burkle (if they decide to go after him, not sure about his thoughts on ISU).
You aren't getting 2 of the first 3 there

• Sad
Reactions: Nate STANley

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I see Iowa offered Harlan 2022 prospect Will McLaughlin today. Apparently he said today’s offer from Iowa was his biggest offer yet. Will be interesting to see how his recruitment plays out.

Honestly, Imming or McLaughlin are considered the top LB prospects.

Iowa still in on McLaughlin but it sounds like Iowa State is going to beat out Iowa for another recruit

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not trying to beat a dead horse here but since the Bruce situation seems to get some Iowa fans on here all riled up I reached out to my two main sources at Iowa and they both confirmed he tried to join Iowa State and Campbell said no. Previously I had only confirmed it from Iowa State's side. I know others have confirmed it on here as well but hopefully this puts it to bed. Any and all apologies are welcome since I was right once again

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Not trying to beat a dead horse here but since the Bruce situation seems to get some Iowa fans on here all riled up I reached out to my two main sources at Iowa and they both confirmed he tried to join Iowa State and Campbell said no. Previously I had only confirmed it from Iowa State's side. I know others have confirmed it on here as well but hopefully this puts it to bed. Any and all apologies are welcome since I was right once again

Not sure why anyone would get riled up? Bruce is a solid player but we got a better one instead of him. Life goes on.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not sure why anyone would get riled up? Bruce is a solid player but we got a better one instead of him. Life goes on.
I think they are just threatened by Campbell. Bruce tried to better his situation and didn't work out and we all wish him well at Iowa

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
I wish law dogs post on HR hadn't been deleted yesterday. That rich, drunk, washed up lawyer was getting brutalized. The hoks were eating their own. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Will all due respect, I think the lawyer would disagree with you on that.

• Haha
Reactions: CyTwins

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron