***Among Us Mafia***

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
You have to enter a room if you leave a room. Unless you can mill about in the hallway, which I don't think is allowed here.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
or someone vented to o2? would be good to know @michaelrr1 who you saw leaving. I really don't see what value there is in keeping information about where you've been and who you've seen secret.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
or someone vented to o2? would be good to know @michaelrr1 who you saw leaving. I really don't see what value there is in keeping information about where you've been and who you've seen secret.

Let's say everyone says they have a navigation left or something. Then you could post up 3 imposters there and slash away 3 people at once. There is some value to keep it semi secret.

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Let's say everyone says they have a navigation left or something. Then you could post up 3 imposters there and slash away 3 people at once. There is some value to keep it semi secret.
no, they only get one per day. they would also risk getting exposed.

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
I'm telling ya we already know 3 people are in admin today. If I was an imposter, I would get all 3 people in there and slash away and then vent. Easy peasy.
they only get 1 kill for the entire imposter team per day and 1 night kill.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I'm telling ya we already know 3 people are in admin today. If I was an imposter, I would get all 3 people in there and slash away and then vent. Easy peasy.
1. Impostors only get one day kill total
2. You wouldn't know there are three people in the room with you when sending in your kill since you have to send in all actions early on in the day

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
1. Impostors only get one day kill total
2. You wouldn't know there are three people in the room with you when sending in your kill since you have to send in all actions early on in the day
People were already saying where they were going today

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I think it was most likely

1) Cafeteria --> O2
2) Action in O2
3) O2 --> ???

He saw someone leaving ??? as he entered.

If he saw someone, that means he had to use Observe as one of his actions right?
So that would mean step 2, his action in that room would have to be Observe if he was an Inno

1) Cafeteria --> O2
2) Observe
3) O2 --> ???

So he went to O2, Observed, and left without doing any tasks?

That screams imposter/mafia to me

Vote michaelrr1

If something changes this evening I'll revisit

discydisc

Jan 14, 2014
Ames
If he saw someone, that means he had to use Observe as one of his actions right?
So that would mean step 2, his action in that room would have to be Observe if he was an Inno

1) Cafeteria --> O2
2) Observe
3) O2 --> ???

So he went to O2, Observed, and left without doing any tasks?

That screams imposter/mafia to me

Vote michaelrr1

If something changes this evening I'll revisit
No, if you are entering or leaving a room at the same time as someone else there is a 50/50 chance of seeing the other person