Bolton is now officially in Portal as expected.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Looks like another CF gossip thread about a college kid

Exactly why I didn't put any details of why or how he was deemed a bad teammate. Some things just need to be left for those involved and we move on to the future. No need to tarnish him as a person or player beyond the pain I'm sure he's already going through being pushed out.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I’d imagine you’d have to be a pretty awful teammate to be asked to leave when you’re an all big 12 player who is also all academic big 12 on a team whose apr is struggling

I can't imagine it's worse than some of the guys I played football with. For example Justin Eilers (RIP) was a complete pyscho, always wanting to fight his teammates. In fact one day practicing in the Rec Center he picked a fight with Enis Haywood (RIP) and Enis broke Justin's jaw, it had to be wired shut for multiple weeks. No way in hell I'd ever vote to kick him off the team.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I can't imagine it's worse than some of the guys I played football with. For example Justin Eilers (RIP) was a complete pyscho, always wanting to fight his teammates. In fact one day practicing in the Rec Center he picked a fight with Enis Haywood (RIP) and Enis broke Justin's jaw, it had to be wired shut for multiple weeks. No way in hell I'd ever vote to kick him off the team.

That’s an interesting take. Seems like the kind of thing you try and work through if we are pretending they are student athletes

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Exactly why I didn't put any details of why or how he was deemed a bad teammate. Some things just need to be left for those involved and we move on to the future. No need to tarnish him as a person or player beyond the pain I'm sure he's already going through being pushed out.

i respect that. But you also must expect people will speculate.

usedcarguy

Apr 12, 2008
Ames

Even if it was secret ballot? LOL