SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA

Vf9yJHO.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Statefan10

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I've got an exclusive podcast with Jon Heacock coming to you guys in the next 24 hours.

That's great CW, can't wait to listen, but what we really want to know from our fearless CyFan leader right now is, "Do you think the Hoiberg back to ISU rumour has any legs to it?"

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
That's great CW, can't wait to listen, but what we really want to know from our fearless CyFan leader right now is, "Do you think the Hoiberg back to ISU rumour has any legs to it?"

Honestly, I don't see how this could ever happen. For a few reasons. But the money is No. 1. You're talking about an athletic department that is already 25 million in the hole from covid. If you fire Steve, you pay that buyout. Then 10 or 11 million on top just to get Fred, not to mention the money he'd command? I just can't see it happening. I'll never say "never" though.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
And just one quick note, because this really bothers me (I know I am too sensitive). We didn't add the premium stuff to lock fans out of content and information. We did it to 1) save the company and 2) enhance our product. We aren't providing anything less to the free folks that we used to. If anything, it has allowed us to keep providing that content and product for those folks. It's as simple as that. This just bugs me. Independent media is beyond hard. It is almost impossible to do well in 2021. We had to evolve a little bit to keep thriving. That's all. Have a nice day.

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
And just one quick note, because this really bothers me (I know I am too sensitive). We didn't add the premium stuff to lock fans out of content and information. We did it to 1) save the company and 2) enhance our product. We aren't providing anything less to the free folks that we used to. If anything, it has allowed us to keep providing that content and product for those folks. It's as simple as that. This just bugs me. Independent media is beyond hard. It is almost impossible to do well in 2021. We had to evolve a little bit to keep thriving. That's all. Have a nice day.
@ChrisMWilliams anyone with half a brain knows why you fired up the premium part. Don't let that **** bother you on ebit

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Serious question. Shouldn’t the search be in the 8th inning at this point?

Begins is probably the wrong word, as I’m sure Pollard has done his homework and had a lot of behind the scenes conversations.

When the official announcement on the outgoing coach is made is usually when it fires up for the fans.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

I thought it was to maintain the commissions to the Political and In-State Ravial trolls :)

Help Support Us

Become a patron