*** Official Iowa State Season Thread ***

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
The guys played better tonight and harder tonight and just weren't able to pull it out. I respect this set of guys for their effort. I feel bad for their loss, but they need to keep their heads up and keep trying.

I respect most of it, but not Bolton's attempts to run the "offense" at the end.
I know the last two minutes were Prohm's, but that spree of turnovers is unacceptable.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
I would rather have a true PG. Bolton needs to be off the ball. This team can't function with a high volume scorer, that's loose with the ball in crunch time at PG.

I don’t disagree but the fact of the matter is he’s all you got right now. He had 6 tos but he still had a heck of a stat line outside of it. ISU is a hellofa lot worse this year without him.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
The guys played better tonight and harder tonight and just weren't able to pull it out. I respect this set of guys for their effort. I feel bad for their loss, but they need to keep their heads up and keep trying.

This but their basketball IQ, awareness in key situations, and execution when it matters is the worst I’ve ever seen for an Iowa State team.

You would think we would just get lucky ONCE during these close games. Instead we consistently **** the bed when it matters.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I don’t disagree but the fact of the matter is he’s all you got right now. He had 6 tos but he still had a heck of a stat line outside of it. ISU is a hellofa lot worse this year without him.

I like Bolton.... With that said, Honest question, how could we be worse? We're ******* 2-18

Reactions: CycloneErik

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Absolutely horrendous possessions from ISU in the last couple minutes. This happens every game. Do they work on these situations in practice?