****Official Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread****

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Most likely be 8 of these 13:

Which schools are heavily involved?

“Kansas, Kansas State, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Florida, Alabama, Colorado, Purdue, Illinois, Texas Tech, Iowa State, North Carolina, Virginia.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/246/five-star-junior-gradey-****-updates-his-recruitment

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
You don't think him being a legacy helps?
No. Kid grew up a Kansas fan in Kansas. Siblings went to KU and if I had to bet his dad is a KU fan. He has friends on the Kansas team and a friend/roommate going to Baylor next year. Not to mention all the other good winning teams recruiting him.

• Agree
Reactions: CyPunch and Messi

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Did you see who Tyrese Hunter was recruited by?
Yeah. **** more heavily recruited than Hunter as he was a late riser and has better offers, and totally different situations. PG first of all which Prohm has very good history to sell, followed Haliburton at ISU and only one year away from winning team. And also didn’t appear to have some strong connection to instate program.

Cycl0nepower

Apr 4, 2020
Ohio
Yeah. **** more heavily recruited than Hunter as he was a late riser and has better offers, and totally different situations. PG first of all which Prohm has very good history to sell, followed Haliburton at ISU and only one year away from winning team. And also didn’t appear to have some strong connection to instate program.
I wouldn’t say Gradey’s offers are better honestly.

• Informative
Reactions: Halincandenza

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I wouldn’t say Gradey’s offers are better honestly.
(Hunters Offers)
Iowa State
Arizona State
Bradley
Creighton
DePaul
Florida
Georgia
Georgia State
Illinois-Chicago
Louisville
Loyola "Chicago"
Marquette
Miami
Miami of Ohio
Minnesota
Murray State
Northwestern
South Dakota State
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
UC Davis
Virginia Tech
Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Wright State

(Grady's Offers)
Alabama
Baylor
Creighton
Kansas
Kansas State
Iowa State
Nebraska
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Purdue
Texas A&M
Texas Tech
Wichita State

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

"Schools that have contacted me probably the heaviest are Ohio State, Texas Tech, Florida State, Clemson, Wake Forest, Ole Miss, Kansas, Alabama, Iowa State, and Florida are probably the schools I talk to the heaviest"

Was hs teammates with Tre Jackson.

Reactions: ILikeCy

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
am I the only one who's just not excited about 2022 recruits from FL, SC, or TN??

our chances of landing these kids (esp top 50 talent that would be game changers for us) against legit competition in those geographies is just so slim.

I know this is not a new strategy, but focusing on these states will never not seem strange to me.

• Agree
Reactions: Halincandenza

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron