*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

JCloned

Mar 20, 2006
I am not sure I have ever seen such a strange stat line in a half of basketball. 13 Turnovers to only 6 rebounds. Both are horrible numbers, but I don't ever remember turnovers 2x the rebound number. Zero offensive rebounds. Wow

Reactions: fsanford

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I am not sure I have ever seen such a strange stat line in a half of basketball. 13 Turnovers to only 6 rebounds. Both are horrible numbers, but I don't ever remember turnovers 2x the rebound number. Zero offensive rebounds. Wow
I feel like you have to willfully ignore the ball to rebound 6 times

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I guess I could add this....I wish Prohm would pull his dang mask down when he is talking to his players in huddles.....I can't tell what he is saying! I bet his players can't either....It's probably like Charlie Brown "blah, blah, blah...blah blah blah..." They are just there like "yeah, whatever dude".

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Is there a donkey basketball team we can put on the schedule?

Our guys wouldn't even be able to get on the donkeys. It would just be a bunch of tall guys hopping around, grabbing the saddle horn with one foot stuck in a stirrup. I wouldn't even pay to see that.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles

Rebounding is effort, lack of effort usually results in turnovers.. Only explanation I got.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
This team is at full strength too!

If we still had Tucker (who left after 1 year and scored 33 for the Lakers last night) and Haliburton (who left after 2 years and was a lottery pick), now THAT would be full strength.

It's funny how college basketball works. You want to recruit really good players, but not so good that you have rebuild the roster every year.

Help Support Us

Become a patron