*** Official Kansas State vs #17 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
You all aren't giving surly enough credit on this one. He expected us to do this to his team. Maybe not to this extent, but he was on this site this week saying that we were going to kick his team's ass, and nobody really wanted to believe him.
He blamed covid right?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
You all aren't giving surly enough credit on this one. He expected us to do this to his team. Maybe not to this extent, but he was on this site this week saying that we were going to kick his team's ass, and nobody really wanted to believe him.
Surly said that assuming certain players were missing. Then defended that he/she only meant they were going to be bad if those players were missing.

If I recall the three mentioned players correctly, they weren’t.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Just a strange game to sit and watch, I cannot remember the last time we played a conference game and it was over by halftime. Was nice to see Purdy and Hall get pulled and see Dekkers and Brock get some quality playing time.

Just a great win overall.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I'm not asking for the Purdy era to be over, not when he's playing this well, but the Dekkers era has a chance to be something really special.
Being that Purdy already owns pretty much every significant quarterback record in school history, that’s quite the expectations you’re setting for a kid that’s thrown about 10 career passes.

• Agree
Reactions: Busch__Latte

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Just a strange game to sit and watch, I cannot remember the last time we played a conference game and it was over by halftime. Was nice to see Purdy and Hall get pulled and see Dekkers and Brock get some quality playing time.

Just a great win overall.
We actually have been in many, just that we knew that by half time there was no way we would win those games in the past..... :jimlad:

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Really they (not sure of surly’s gender) have been saying for weeks now that KSU was toast after Thompson got hurt. Oh

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I think he the number 1 kickoff guy. Not sure about field goal kicker and how good he is at that. I could be wrong

When he signed there was a thread I don't remember it exactly but he was pretty damn good. I think he has had some over 50 not sure if they were in game or at a camp.