Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
LOL Does anybody really think BF knows who Niang is? doubtful

Most Hoks are afflicted with the same shortcoming, they're so dense they actually think they're one step ahead when actually 3 steps behind.

The tweeter actually told Howe, "I'm the only reason you got your credentials back 5 years ago". You really think that doesn't narrow it down a bit?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Most Hoks are afflicted with the same shortcoming, they're so dense they actually think they're one step ahead when actually 3 steps behind.

The tweeter actually told Howe, "I'm the only reason you got your credentials back 5 years ago". You really think that doesn't narrow it down a bit?

Missed that tweet, are you able to post it?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Yup @TrianglePlace racism is hilarious.

Where did I say that?

The laugh was directed at you even giving the impression that you would accept the investigations findings unless they say exactly what you want them to say.

You dont give a crap about the players or former players at Iowa, you just want the Iowa football program in ruins. Its fine if you just admit that.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

Wait, do you actually think that’s a Brian Ferentz burner account?

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
My sources are saying Seth Wallace likely to be fired and Brian Ferentz to sensitivity training. That's a win imo

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
He was instantly called out by most of the eastern Iowa media as soon as he started tweeting. So unless you have something showing it's not...yes.

I’ve got a really nice beachfront property in Idaho for sale if you’re interested. PM me your social security number and bank account information and I’ll get back to you with the details.

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020

I would be interested in hearing more about this allegation. I’ve never heard of Gerald Leonard. Nothing comes up when you google his name, and he isn’t on any of Iowa’s rosters dating back to 2002. The LinkedIn account that made the post has also been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron