Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
What if at the end of the first quarter everyone stands up and makes a 'J' with their left thumb and index finger coinciding with a breakout helmet sticker ceremony.

BTW, heard there are faculty at Uof I pushing to get rid of ANF because Iowa Farmers are destroying the environment.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
How bout at the end of every quarter we stand and raise our left middle finger in the shape of an I to the east to salute the self appointed leaders of racial equality?

Reactions: 2020cy

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
For all of the people who were criticizing Iowa’s choice of Husch Blackwell the other day...has this been discussed yet? Whoops.

“The Iowa State Daily reported in 2018that ISU paid Husch Blackwell $120,325 to provide legal help on three cases in 2017 and 2018. Two cases involved women who accused ISU of violating Title IX, the federal gender equity law, in their response to reported sexual assaults on or near campus.

In the third lawsuit, ISU’s former Title IX coordinator Robinette Kelley alleged Iowa State didn’t give her the proper authority and funding to investigate sex discrimination and sexual misconduct, the Daily reported. Kelley also said she was treated differently because she is a woman of color.

Kelley and ISU settled two related lawsuits for $125,000 in 2018, the ISU Daily reported.

You trying to make the Hawkeyes look even more dumb?? We settle two suits for 125k (would have cost that much to litigate probably) and you guys pay Doyle 1.1MM and lose 6.5MM in lawsuit a few years ago.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
How bout at the end of every quarter we stand and raise our left middle finger in the shape of an I to the east to salute the self appointed leaders of racial equality?
That would be very "little brother" of you. Have at it!

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
That would be very "little brother" of you. Have at it!

It's 12:30a at the time of this post and you're online viewing a rival's forum where the last new post was ~50 minutes ago. Holy **** your life sucks. Off to bed, my man.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Be honest here, you wouldnt trust the investigation results at all if they dont say exactly what you want them to say.
What do you;think we want? Truth? yes. Lies funded by Iowa? No.

Last edited:

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Sure is nice in here with all of the hok trolls passed out or asleep. Or maybe they have the night shift at McDonalds?

Last edited:
Reactions: mj4cy

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
This is insane. Everything going on at Iowa the past few weeks has been so crazy that people aren't really noticing that their OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR and son of the head coach made a burner twitter account and is slamming anyone and everyone....
He took a shot at Niang last night and Niang roasted his ***

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I actually thought Husch Blackwell was a made up joke name. I mean, what better name could you come up with to investigate this.

Reactions: aauummm
Status
Not open for further replies.