Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What is your point in regards to the Twitter policy?
My point is that everyone on here realizes that the rule is either not a rule anymore or that the players decided they are not going to conform to Kirk's stupid rule. Not one of us is saying the Twitter rule is indeed still in effect. It seems likely it's been lifted. There is no way Iowa would keep enforcing such a rule given the context of the situation.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If you look at the pattern it’s only really kids who never played lodging complaints against Kirk and Parker. Brian will probably be reprimanded because his complaints are not on the level of Doyle’s. Parker has had one complaint come against him and it’s from DJ Johnson who just transferred and Geno Stone and other then said Parker is not a problem.
WeeklyUnripeDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif

Jammin’

Jul 18, 2009
Ames-Mia-Atx
Speaking of Wadley

Fake news Guys, KF just said yesterday he can’t ever recall a player or parent ever talking to him about racial issues over his ENTIRE 21 TENURE. That’s pretty scary statement considering his tenure there.

Wadley fam must be lying I guess, hmmm....

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Wadley's mom is going to drop bombs
And she's been doing research on the Iowa football program racial problems for the last 2 1/2 years. She's written a book about it and is backed up by other mothers of football players. The fit will hit the shan. She's coming out with it Wednesday with a live stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: isufbcurt

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
And she's been doing research on the Iowa football program racial problems for the last 2 1/2 years. She's written a book about and is backed up by other mothers of football players. The fit will hit the shan.
What racial problems? By the head coach's account, there haven't been any to his knowledge!

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.