Hawkfanatic

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Do you guys not remember when Chris started Hawkeye fanatic for about a month sometime ago?

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
The lead references for the term "Hawkeye" in Wikipedia:

Book and comic characters

Apparently not an a name of any significance. Surprising. :confused::rolleyes:o_O

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I mean this sincerely.. Go for a walk, take your meds, draw up a hot bubble bath, have a glass of wine and get a good night’s rest.

I mean this sincerely, get a job, stay off CF, quit living off your parents, move out on your own.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I get hit by city buses for a living.
giphy.gif

Reactions: CyDude16

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
We literally own you. You can’t even deny it looking at the all time series and recent history.
All time history is cool.
Iowa has an all time losing record to 5 of their 6 divisional opponents in the B1G. Thank God for the nerds in Evanston.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
We literally own you. You can’t even deny it looking at the all time series and recent history.

Says every troll that has ever been on CF... Got any new material? Go back to being the pivot man with your circle jerk hawk brethren.

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
All time history is cool.
Iowa has an all time losing record to 5 of their 6 divisional opponents in the B1G. Thank God for the nerds in Evanston.
Yes and ISU has losing records to the following
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas Tech
Texas
TAMU
Colorado
Nebraska
Kansas
Missouri
You have a winning record against one team in the Big 12 past and present and that’s Kansas state. Nice try

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas Tech
Texas
TAMU
Colorado
Nebraska
Kansas
Missouri
You have a winning record against one team in the Big 12 past and present and that’s Kansas state. Nice try

Please post where we have claimed we have a stellar past history. I believe everyone agrees that we have a bad track record outside of 2-3 coaches.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas Tech
Texas
TAMU
Colorado
Nebraska
Kansas
Missouri
Who said our history is good?
Nice try

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
I've wanted to stay away from this thread, but I can't any longer.

It is INCREDIBLY hard to build a business... There aren't many cyclonefanatics out there for a reason. It takes hard work and frankly a lot of luck (right place, right time). The whole "if you build it, they will come" saying is the most misguided phrase i've ever heard.

If Pat can figure it out, good for him. It's going to be a grind, though.

my two cents

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I've wanted to stay away from this thread, but I can't any longer.

It is INCREDIBLY hard to build a business... There aren't many cyclonefanatics out there for a reason. It takes hard work and frankly a lot of luck (right place, right time). The whole "if you build it, they will come" saying is the most misguided phrase i've ever heard.

If Pat can figure it out, good for him. It's going to be a grind, though.

my two cents
Going to be a bigger grind because he's a doosh and blocking multiple local media members isnt a great start.

Reactions: CyDude16

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013
Going to be a bigger grind because he's a doosh and blocking multiple local media members isnt a great start.
I honestly had no idea who he is... but that basically kills his chances. It's about who you know and who knows you...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron