Hawkfanatic

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yes and ISU has losing records to the following
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas Tech
Texas
TAMU
Colorado
Nebraska
Kansas
Missouri
You have a winning record against one team in the Big 12 past and present and that’s Kansas state. Nice try

Kansas State > Iowa

trevn

Jerome Tang Surveillance Team
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I hope this rivalry never changes. Whenever I think I've seen it all, it somehow reaches new depths of pettiness.

By the way, I have dibs on hawkeyenationreportfanatic.com so none of you future entrepreneurs can take my idea. It's easily my third greatest idea of the night.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if C-Dubs owns the domain name for “HawkFanatic.com”?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Our buddy Chad just put out a nice knee pad wearing article ranking the top money earners from the KF era. So. Much. Journalisming.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
.....It is INCREDIBLY hard to build a business... There aren't many cyclonefanatics out there for a reason. It takes hard work and frankly a lot of luck (right place, right time). The whole "if you build it, they will come" saying is the most
misguided phrase i've ever heard.
If Pat can figure it out, good for him. It's going to be a grind, though....

Unless the hok trolls that live on CF start supporting their own hok boards, Hardy doesn't have a chance.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Interesting that he doesn't have a forum yet.

I hope Tyler knows how much of a grind this is going to be for him. He may be launching at the worst time he could possibly launch; there's little money in advertisement due to the virus, there's a polarizing story in their team that nobody is touching or the fanbase will attack them, and it's a pretty saturated market to begin with (HN, 247, Rival, more).

I hope Tyler is ready to lose money for an entire year as he tries to figure this out. I'm not familiar with who Tyler is, but this is a TOUGH market.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Here’s an example of the eloquent writing you’ll see over at hawkfanatic.

“Some of those who have made statements transferred from the Iowa program and never made an impact on the field. So you could argue that they were bitter and had an axe to grind.”

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Some of those who have made statements transferred from the Iowa program and never made an impact on the field. So you could argue that they were bitter and had an axe to grind.”
And you could combat that argument by saying there were a lot of players who did not transfer, including some currently in the NFL, that say they were treated differently because of their skin color.

That website is starting off strong.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

“Some of those who have made statements transferred from the Iowa program and never made an impact on the field. So you could argue that they were bitter and had an axe to grind.”

Lol oh my God

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bet ol Patty there was pissed when he found out Hawkeyefanatic.com wasn't available:
upload_2020-6-12_11-29-46.png
Updated 05-2020. Someone continues to pay for it. @Chris.williams do you guys own this?

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-12_11-28-50.png
    upload_2020-6-12_11-28-50.png
    25 KB · Views: 13