Hawkfanatic

Kinnick80

Jul 20, 2014
Still waiting for an update on this?
Yeah so that was it? Your one unique tradition/idea is the stadium name? If there are more please list them. I guess you have that siren that makes everyone laugh, hillside seating and the longest 1st round draft selection drought?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah so that was it? Your one unique tradition/idea is the stadium name? If there are more please list them. I guess you have that siren that makes everyone laugh, hillside seating and the longest 1st round draft selection drought?
You said Syracause does too. Please elaborate.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

I mentioned our own nickname of Cyclones. Which team had it before us? You seem to move goalposts and forget a lot.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

And your cheer squad waves flags that spell out the word IOWA and the fans yell out each letter since most can't pronounce the word IOWA anyway. Go on leading your pathetic little life by coming on here to get your rocks off, since your sites are crap anyway.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa

My kids love the hill and its more logistical for my family. So thanks for bashing it.

Also, please provide proof that everyone laughs at the siren. I have not noticed that.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

I sat with Notre Dame fans for the bowl game and those around us loved the siren/pre game intro.

A fan base mired in tradition admiring a tradition of our own? Doesnt sound like everyone is laughing with you historickinnick80

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Named their field after an African-American, same idea.

The question was what other stadiums are named, not fields

at-least-you-tried.jpg

Kinnick80

Jul 20, 2014
And your cheer squad waves flags that spell out the word IOWA and the fans yell out each letter since most can't pronounce the word IOWA anyway. Go on leading your pathetic little life by coming on here to get your rocks off, since your sites are crap anyway.
I mean this sincerely.. Go for a walk, take your meds, draw up a hot bubble bath, have a glass of wine and get a good night’s rest.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Named their field after an African-American, same idea.

I'd like to remind everyone how dumb this guy is.

Kinnick80

Jul 20, 2014
So you have a grand total of the stadium name and team nickname, two very interesting topics for commentators to discuss on the broadcast.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So you have a grand total of the stadium name and team nickname, two very interesting topics for commentators to discuss on the broadcast.

So we are bringing this up for commentators? They usually mention school trivia, not just sports teams.

Now, your turn, what is unique about the hawks?

Help Support Us

Become a patron