Haliburton to Miss Remainder of Season

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Not a doctor, but can you diagnosis a sprain and break without an X-ray? It was already sprained. Could have just felt it was aggravated.

I just don't know how the answer wasn't "let's get it x-rayed and evaluate where you are after that." The kid has millions on the line.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I'm sorry but it shouldn't be his decision. He had no business being allowed back on the floor with a broken wrist. You're probably right in that he didn't do any additional damage, but still...

I mean, its not like it was a concussion. On some level its up to him to determine his level of pain, or at least for staff to let him choose and then observe- I bet he would have been pulled pretty shortly if he hadnt asked out of the game.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I mean, its not like it was a concussion. On some level its up to him to determine his level of pain, or at least for staff to let him choose and then observe- I bet he would have been pulled pretty shortly if he hadnt asked out of the game.

I suppose that's true. I just would think you'd err on the side of caution-- especially with a kid with this much to lose. And watching from the couch you could tell within about 30 seconds he wouldn't use his left hand, which is obviously not a good sign.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Tyrese will go down as one of my favorite all time Clones. Disappointing his career is going to end like this and that he had to play with a less than stellar cast this year, but I will become a big fan of the NBA team he is drafted on

Pun intended?

Reactions: stuclone

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I hope he does it just so he can get the send off he deserves on Senior day. The kid has been a great Cyclone. He's earned it.

they don’t do that and I agree with it. Senior day should be players who are actually seniors.

Tyrese is a great kid and a great player and a great Cyclone. He’s earned the right to go make money. But he hasn’t earned a Senior day recognition.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Well ****. Wonder if this makes him change his mind and come back another year now.. will be interesting to find out.

Seems like it'd be the other direction if anything. So long as his draft stock stays high, why risk further injuries when you can go get paid?

I'd love to see him back next year but it wouldnt be a good decision on his part

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron