Quite the image.

YEhcfMr.png
Yikes!

• Agree
Reactions: ianoconnor

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
I was watching the play-by-play on ESPN and noticed Haliburton had no shots beyond the 12:32 mark of the 2nd half. How can the guy disappear offensively for over half of the 2nd half? I see Rasir Bolton had plenty of attempts during that span.

Bolton is the only guy that WANTS the ball in crunch time.

Hines said - which I completely agree - is TH is a great Robin but can never be a Batman.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
At least Bolton's stat line has entries other than total minutes played?

Didn't see the game but judging by the box score there is semblance of growth.

WTF is wrong with Conditt now?

Nixon probably found his role.

Way cool for Tre... Not fouling out but starting and starting to produce.

Conditt needs to play when Jacobsen isn't in. Jacobsen and Conditt get out of position on defense trying for blocks pretty frequently.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclad

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
Conditt did absolutely nothing today, or since becoming a starter.

T Lew is gone
That’s what you get from 3 star recruits. They are usually rated that way for a reason. Rarely can you get 4-5 performance consistent on a 3 star player. That’s just on coaching. These kids are doing enough for their talent level and I’m not trying to look down on the boys.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Bolton is the only guy that WANTS the ball in crunch time.

Hines said - which I completely agree - is TH is a great Robin but can never be a Batman.
Never is a long time, it's not in his game now but I think he's got the smarts and athleticism to do it some day

• Optimistic

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Playing out the rest of the season only hurts his draft stock, honestly.
Actually correct. The more the NBA doesn’t know about you the more they just lean on the unknown upside. That’s why unless they have insane sophomore seasons, players that come back to college for a second year usually drop in the draft. Easy example is Harrison Barnes.

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Actually correct. The more the NBA doesn’t know about you the more they just lean on the unknown upside. That’s why unless they have insane sophomore seasons, players that come back to college for a second year usually drop in the draft. Easy example is Harrison Barnes.

Time to pull a Wiseman.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Barnes was a lottery pick - drafted 7th by Golden State. You're saying he would have been drafted higher than that a year earlier?

Reactions: SpokaneCY

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
I actually thought Prohm made some nice adjustments:
1) benched nixon and barely played him
2) benched conditt for the whole game- deservedly.

I'm actually worried Conditt might have NIKE permanently branded on his forehead after those two dunks. In 3 minutes the guy got dunked on twice, missed a layup, botched a rebound, and fouled a guy with his hand at his waist. He might be the softest chicago kid I've ever seen in my life. this nba talk with him is hysterical.

Lewis would've been perfect in that game, oh well.

• Agree