All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Another no brainer. Good for him. Second year in a row Iowa lands two guys inside the top-20 of the NFL draft?

A former Hawkeye will be wearing a Super Bowl ring next month no matter who wins, and Noah Fant made the NFL's All-Rookie team.

Bright futures for these guys.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
What a brutal day for Iowa football. Kirk should focus on recruiting kids that promise their parents they'll get their degree

Things will turn around for you. They have to.

tumblr_ni625mSvKR1s97thho1_500.gifv

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Brian F said that?

I don't think you have his quote right.

Who is being ran off after a year or two?

Stone and Epenesa were here for 3 years and are going to the draft. Young has spent 4 years at Iowa and it sounds like he will graduate this spring and then try and play professionally somewhere.

Baby Ferentz (as dolph and Eddie call him) said they only offer those who will play for them. Then a hawk troll posts on here that after young’s, stones and epenesas departure that the Hawkeyes are still three over scholly limit.

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Baby Ferentz (as dolph and Eddie call him) said they only offer those who will play for them. Then a hawk troll posts on here that after young’s, stones and epenesas departure that the Hawkeyes are still three over scholly limit.

Thats not what he said and you didn't answer my question.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Football yes, academics no

Just wanna make sure I have these trolls correct. So you troll KF and Iowa for giving bad advice if a King for instance comes back and gets his degree. Then you troll KF and Iowa if players leave early to get paided multi millions?

Seems about your speed.

• Agree
Reactions: breck53

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just wanna make sure I have these trolls correct. So you troll KF and Iowa for giving bad advice if a King for instance comes back and gets his degree. Then you troll KF and Iowa if players leave early to get paided multi millions?

Seems about your speed.

I'm not trolling anything. King could have left early but came back because he loves Iowa and wanted his degree. The others chose a different path

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
This doesnt look like he is planning on transferring...sounds like he may be done with football.

I said this in a different thread a month or so ago, but every time I watched Iowa I though this guy looked better than Goodson to me. He would get tough 4-5 yards but would only get like 3 or 4 carries.

• Friendly
Reactions: HawkJRP

Help Support Us

Become a patron