The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Is it ok to tell people who you don’t know well that what they said is pretty darn dumb(in some sort or other)? Or even telling them that they ate one of the dumber people you know? I live in a town full of stupid people and it gets annoying after awhile. I’m talking in person, not on a message board.
You should tell them thank you for eating one of the dumber people you know.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Which obscure Star Wars character from episodes I-VI should make an appearance in The Rise of Skywalker, and what do you hope they do?

Reactions: GTO

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The windshield wipers on my kids' car (2012 Jetta) stopped working. Sometimes that happens because ice prevents them from working. After bringing the car in the garage, knocking the ice away from the wipers and leaving it in there with the heater on for a while, they still don't work. What could be the problem?

Also, does anybody else miss Car Talk on NPR? I don't know or care that much about cars but those guys knew everything about everything and did it with such a disarming manner that I couldn't help but be entertained by it.

Reactions: VeloClone

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
What are the best ways to make a premeditated homicide seem like a random killing?

Why does it seem like people get ripped when they're in prison, when they have limited diets? Do you think I could get rich by doing a diet plan based on prison food?

Last edited: