The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
If the Cyclones defeat the mighty Irish in the Camping World Bowl, what will be the #1 excuse used by Golden Domers for losing?

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I got one for this week. @cyrocksmypants - Suppose that our Men's Basketball Players had to choose a career that best utilized their skills displayed on the court, but can't be basketball. What would each of their careers be?

And, no, you can't use "bricklayers", "brick makers", or anything along those lines as an option.

Reactions: cyclones500

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
The guy in the cubicle near me hums random **** all day long (A-team theme song, Karma Chameleon, Jingle Bells, the Farmers Insurance We Are Farmers bum ba dum ba dum dum dum, etc)

Would removal of this annoyance be considered a justifiable homicide or should I start working on an alibi?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Pants and I flying solo this week. We've got answers, you got questions. Or is it the other way around? I'm just glad there aren't a bunch of questions related to that game that shall not be named. Fire away until 10:00pm Ames time.
How can two of you be flying solo while working together? Do you just ignore each other until it's time to post the answers and whoever hits "Post reply" first wins?

Reactions: GTO