The Insider Information Weekly Mailbag - Questions Submission

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
A couple others

"I'm feeling overwhelmed with work and preparing for the Tetris championships over the weekend. How about we kill 2 birds with one stone and you come watch me Wednesday at 7 pm?"

"Me. You. Tetris Championships Wednesday at 7 pm. Be there or be square."

Negative reaction to the text: "New phone, who dis?" or "Wow....I've never had a girl reject going to the Tetris Championships before...you must really hate me."

Maybe GTO can make a poll and I'll send the most voted answer.
Sign I have at my work cubicle: "If Tetris Has Taught Me Anything, It’s That Errors Pile Up and Accomplishments Disappear."

Nothing could be more true about work.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Sign I have at my work cubicle: "If Tetris Has Taught Me Anything, It’s That Errors Pile Up and Accomplishments Disappear."

Nothing could be more true about work.
gotta translate into a pickup line though

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
gotta translate into a pickup line though

"Want to see my Teewee moves?"

screen-shot-2019-02-25-at-13-35-16-1024x738.png

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
They have names????
I always thought of them as left L, right L, left z, right z, bar, t and box. :D

Also, Tetris has championships???
yep. Joseph beating Koryan was pretty intense viewing after the Seton Hall game.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Any chance one of the incoming QBs gain enough of Campbell's trust that we could see Re al line up in the slot on occasion? M seems to be the one position next season we won't have a game changer unless Milton moves back inside.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is it ok to tell people who you don’t know well that what they said is pretty darn dumb(in some sort or other)? Or even telling them that they ate one of the dumber people you know? I live in a town full of stupid people and it gets annoying after awhile. I’m talking in person, not on a message board.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Pants and I flying solo this week. We've got answers, you got questions. Or is it the other way around? I'm just glad there aren't a bunch of questions related to that game that shall not be named. Fire away until 10:00pm Ames time.