Big 10 Basketball Not Off To A Great Start

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Once again every metric will have the Big 12 significantly better than the Big Ten this year. We'll most likely be the best conference in all of CBB by KenPom for the 900th year in a row

Oh man, now you’re going to have Hawks coming in here and dunking on you by proving that it actually hasn’t been 900 years in a row, because they’re stupid and can’t understand exaggeration.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Once again every metric will have the Big 12 significantly better than the Big Ten this year. We'll most likely be the best conference in all of CBB by KenPom for the 900th year in a row

this doesn’t get my house back

• Funny
Reactions: ATCy

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
this doesn’t get my house back

You’re just gonna have to cut wages and holiday bonuses for your employees, again.

then you can complain again about how you can’t get good people to work for you when they leave you for a job that pays a livable wage

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
You’re just gonna have to cut wages and holiday bonuses for your employees, again.

then you can complain again about how you can’t get good people to work for you when they leave you for a job that pays a livable wage

it’s almost as if you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
I can tell by the way you don’t respond over and over that this unpleasant truth about yourself doesn’t bother you at all.

i can tell that you have no clue what you are talking about by the words that you type. please enlighten me on all you know about me - this should be fun.

• Dumb
Reactions: Acylum

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I lost my mortgage betting on the B12 this week. Ouch.

source.gif

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
i can tell that you have no clue what you are talking about by the words that you type. please enlighten me on all you know about me - this should be fun.

Yep. You’re definitely not concerned with what I write.

You’re the one that posted everything I’m referring to. Maybe start with your own posting history.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
Yep. You’re definitely not concerned with what I write.

You’re the one that posted everything I’m referring to. Maybe start with your own posting history.

So you want me to pay people a living wage? That’s what you deciphered from my posting history?

it’s hard to be as dumb as you, but you certainly make extra effort.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
So you want me to pay people a living wage? That’s what you deciphered from my posting history?

it’s hard to be as dumb as you, but you certainly make extra effort.

This thread is funny to read when I've got Cat on ignore. I have to believe you're replying to Cat but I can't see what he/she is saying. Only cat could bring up something so stupid in a thread completely unrelated.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
This thread is funny to read when I've got Cat on ignore. I have to believe you're replying to Cat but I can't see what he/she is saying. Only cat could bring up something so stupid in a thread completely unrelated.

It really is something. And you are spot on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron