Hawk fans gonna turn on Stanley

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Apparently Brain the Wall Puncher hunted down Stanley on the sidelines after one of the more pathetic offensive possessions and tore into him. Stanley wasn't having any of it (good for him) and fired right back. The episode ended with Kurt Jr. ripping off his headset and smashing it into the turf. I know that's the calm, mature behavior I'd want on my sideline.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Apparently Brain the Wall Puncher hunted down Stanley on the sidelines after one of the more pathetic offensive possessions and tore into him. Stanley wasn't having any of it (good for him) and fired right back. The episode ended with Kurt Jr. ripping off his headset and smashing it into the turf. I know that's the calm, mature behavior I'd want on my sideline.
I wonder if there is any video?

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneVet

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Hok media almost to Nebraska levels.

Not sure how beating up on Rutgers, MTSU and Miami OH proves anything. They pulled one out of their ass against ISU and were dominated by an overrated Michigan defense. Iowa might be the most overrated team in the country. I don't think they're a top 25 team at all.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Brian is the type of guy that punches holes in the wall when he’s angry.

He should probably seek some professional counseling.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Iowa’s offensive line looked absolutely awful. For a team with that much pro potential on that line, with the history they have with offensive lineman, that performance was almost fireable.

i watched a little and man the o line looked bad. That’s the Kirk specialty too. Very odd

• Informative
Reactions: aobie

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Can't remember how stated that Nate was a drop back type quarterback, but what can you expect when he wears these on his feet?

upload_2019-10-6_12-27-48.png

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
i watched a little and man the o line looked bad. That’s the Kirk specialty too. Very odd
Especially since pass protection has been the strong suit the last few years. I’m expecting a blitz fest from here on out till the Hawks make someone pay. Certainly didn’t yesterday

• Informative
Reactions: aobie and mj4cy

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Especially since pass protection has been the strong suit the last few years. I’m expecting a blitz fest from here on out till the Hawks make someone pay. Certainly didn’t yesterday

On a brighter note for you, the schedule you play, with the possible exception of penn st (who has played no one) will make that statement irrelevant

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Let’s not get carried away here
Yeah, have to agree with you on this. Last night's channel 6 news lead off with the "Tremendous victory against a stout Northwestern team that should be in top half of the division." This was followed by a "We are still on track to win the division and get a rematch with the Buckeyes."

My god...

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
From a post on Hawkeye Report: 10-10 in last 20 B1G games and 1 touchdown this year in the 2 games against good competition.
That's 10-10 playing in what is annually considered the worst division in the P5.

Don't forget that Iowa's only TD drive against ISU started on ISU's 25 yd line, thanks to ISU's horrible special teams (Lang returning the kick, and a terrible punt).

So against the only halfway decent teams they've played this season.... they have one 25 yd TD drive... and that's it.

Iowa averaged 3 yds per rush against ISU, and basically 0 yds per rush against Michigan..... 30 rushing attempts for 1 yard.