Time to cut out our Busch Light love affair

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I'd prefer they just get their act together and produce a quality product, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
25 years ago I’d agree.
Now they’re not needed and they have proven for decades that they don’t know their audience.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hopefully their response is that an editor and reporter are no longer employed.

That’s fine and should probably happen but this is on us to end them once for and all. They’ve never been a friend to ISU anyway. At the very least they need to be humbled to the point that they don’t open heir mouths again. Let them die their slow death but don’t let them have a voice while they are doing it.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
They have been radio silent since issuing their statement at 10:48pm on FB and are just getting killed on social media and by other news outlets today. Eventually you think they will break their silence and try to do some more damage control right? If their next move is they just move on like this never happened and don't issue a better apology and lay out a plan that something like this will not happen again the backlash will only get worse.

They'll never release numbers of how many subscriptions and advertisers they lost on this but it surely will be very significant.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron