Bohannon...

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
[/QUOTE]
He was understandably worried
My luck I would push down and keep on going until I am up to my arm pits in crap

No sharp fingernails around that thing....

Did the good ol plunger really need to be improved upon?
giphy.gif

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
There are a good number of Iowa State alums that go to U of I’s medical school.

My wife has told me we have a better chance of moving back to Iowa with her ending up at UoI and its associated medical institutions over back to Des Moines or Ames.

This is really tearing me up inside.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My wife has told me we have a better chance of moving back to Iowa with her ending up at UoI and its associated medical institutions over back to Des Moines or Ames.

This is really tearing me up inside.

Stay in DC if that's your option.;)

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
It’s crazy how much space ISU takes up in Jbo’s brain.

Good thing ISU doesnt produce any electrical engineers that work for GE, Siemens, or Samsung, some of the largest technology companies that have their instruments all over that hospital.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Good thing ISU doesnt produce any electrical engineers that work for GE, Siemens, or Samsung, some of the largest technology companies that have their instruments all over that hospital.
Today I learned via a podcast I listen to, that it was an Iowa State grad, Steve Bales, who essentially was responsible for the Apollo 11 moon landing. Despite alarms going off during the approach, he gave the "go" command instead of aborting the landing, based on his experience and knowledge. Pretty cool.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron