Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
People bag on George, but I liked that I couldn't predict most of the next moves and there were no sacred cows in his writing. You couldn't determine that so-and-so is a central character and they would survive. He quickly put an end to that thinking with what he did to several of the Starks. I also liked that there are deranged characters, but there are also a lot of bad characters who also have a good side and there are bad sides to the good characters as well. They are people not caricatures - for the most part.

I hope I didn't put any spoilers here for anyone. It would be difficult since I know nothing beyond the books.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneLawman

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
happy-minion-woohoo-meme.jpg

Yeah - I know it's the wrong song, but it's happy and it's your birthday, so I call it good, @WooBadger18

Reactions: SCyclone

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Happy B-Day Woo!

Is it too forward to wish happy birthday to someone to whom I haven't been properly introduced?
Nah, didn't think so.
Happy birthday to my fellow RTT'er! (Or words to that effect)

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Is it too forward to wish happy birthday to someone to whom I haven't been properly introduced?
Nah, didn't think so.
Happy birthday to my fellow RTT'er! (Or words to that effect)
@Ms3r4ISU, please be introduced to @WooBadger18, the First of his Name, Master of Wooster, Rocker of Kilts, Breaker of Bagpipes, Battler of Barristers, Champion of Cheeseheads, Gentleman and Scholar.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Wow, Truman Lake is 19 feet above normal. I should take a drive down to see if my property is dry. I imagine it will go even higher with the rain that is south of KC

QR Capture.JPG

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
They are saying it could be 40 with gusts of 50 this evening. 11 year old soccer game could be an adventure tonight. As a coach how do you prepare them for playing in that kind of wind? I can just see the 13 year old ref repeatedly whistling players for not making sure the ball is stationary before a free, goal or corner kick because the ball keeps getting blown around.

Never mind the ball.... hell, the kids will be getting blown around!

Status
Not open for further replies.