Parking Pass and Donations

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
It's not a long walk from any donor lot to JTS.
Yeah if our fans saw what it's like to park at a majority of these Universities they would think they have it pretty damn good whatever lot they end up in. K-State is probably the only one comparable or maybe better than what ISU has that I've been to..

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
We pick Friday at 11:30, middle of Gold for "rank". We've been in C4 for years, the other half of our group picks Monday. If C5 is available (unlikely), we may try to move up. My bigger concern is that we'll be at a luncheon on Friday, but I'm taking a laptop to make sure I can pick quick!

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Cyclone Club tweet today "kicking off Gold Level ($1000) donor parking selection at 10 am today. Over 350+ people choosing each of the next four days (Weds-Thur-Fri_Mon)"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: beentherebefore

cysmiley

Jun 30, 2012
Hmmm...seems Gold was selecting yesterday; and concludes on Monday acccording to posters in this thread. 350 per day is less than my estimate; so that is good news for us Friday appointments!!

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Anyone else in cardinal get their date and time? My selection time is Friday, May 3rd. Seems really late for cardinal?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Never heard of it that way. I just know they made a bid deal about the donations to the Cyclone club not being a tax deduction anymore. I haven't heard of anyone donating to Iowa State Foundations and getting athletic benefits for it.

I don't buy season tickets but give annually through the ISU Foundation and tabbed like a $1000 of that donation to the athletic department which would usually automatically translate to a Cyclone Club Gold membership. Did that this year but than got a notice from Cyclone Club that I had a balance due for Cyclone Club for renewal. Each other year I'd get a "welcome back" notice instead. Looks like they took the donation but without ticket benefits or automatic club membership this year. By all appearances they manage and process the donations differently now and I assume that has to do with the tax law change which makes sense. No biggie to me, don't buy season tickets but do buy singles so will lose some priority on that, like when they have an advance sale etc.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
I don't buy season tickets but give annually through the ISU Foundation and tabbed like a $1000 of that donation to the athletic department which would usually automatically translate to a Cyclone Club Gold membership. Did that this year but than got a notice from Cyclone Club that I had a balance due for Cyclone Club for renewal. Each other year I'd get a "welcome back" notice instead. Looks like they took the donation but without ticket benefits or automatic club membership this year. By all appearances they manage and process the donations differently now and I assume that has to do with the tax law change which makes sense. No biggie to me, don't buy season tickets but do buy singles so will lose some priority on that, like when they have an advance sale etc.

Are you cardinal or states?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron