3e311fd59e828c34eeb56d0bc1225943.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Cyclonepride

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Obviously that is a name ISU is familiar with. Guess the staff wouldn't pursue due to his, ahem late choice of UNLV. Seeing Juiston in Cardinal and Gold would be surreal though.
I saw he had an injury and was looking for a medical hardship.

(Does anyone know if that means he'd be grad-transfer. I doubt the staff would even consider it for a sit 1 play 1)

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Obviously that is a name ISU is familiar with. Guess the staff wouldn't pursue due to his, ahem late choice of UNLV. Seeing Juiston in Cardinal and Gold would be surreal though.

(Does anyone know if that means he'd be grad-transfer. I doubt the staff would even consider it for a sit 1 play 1)
Oh wow. Get that asshat UNLV poster in here to answer for how anyone could possibly want to transfer away from the greatest place in the universe.

Reactions: Halincandenza

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015

Grad transfer.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
He is a career 33.3% (152/457) while at Colorado State.

For comparison, Shayok was a career 37.4% (55/147) while at Virginia.

He has gone 68/175 (38.9%) while at Iowa State so far.

The guy turned into a chucker, but he is making them. :)

I hope Nixon is taking 1,000 shots per day in the gym like Marial probably did.

We have done okay this season without having a "known" sniper...

View attachment 63165

...but boosting those percentages is always a good idea.

For a team that we thought was not going to be very good at shooting, we have four guys in the rotation north of 35% from three this year. That is actually pretty good.

Jacobson is not far behind at 34%.

Nate should be playing more/shooting more.
With those percentages and assuming we'd continue getting about 70 possessions per game, he should shoot every time. I don't think anybody would be able to beat us if we averaged 210 points per game.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Barring a surprise opening of our own, I think the Jacobson/Lard/Conditt/Young talent pool means we aren't in need at his position.

Unless he had to sit out a year, and then Jacobson is gone (and potentially who knows what happens with Lard over the next year).

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Juiston doesn't seem like a fit right because of Lard, Jacobson, Conditt and Young plus they are bringing in Anderson. If ISU loses Wigginton and THT they will need guards not bigs.
I imagine he will have some decent suitors though. Isn't he originally from the East coast? I can't remember what other schools were involved with him.

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Not sure about people wanting big minutes but there was an "Ernst" thread with like 500 posts. Not a majority but plenty wishing Prohm would've retained him. Since Carter hasn't left yet there were also plenty of posters upset that Prohm "chose" Carter over Ernst as if Prohm brought them in and said "I can only keep one of you and Simeon, you're my guy!"

Reactions: Halincandenza

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron