RECRUITING: Isheem Young signs

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
So you can never judge a signing of Campbell’s? Not even one who robbed a store with a gun a year ago?
People can understand there is a risk, however Campbell just didn't take the kid without doing his due-diligence. If he is comfortable with it, then I'll trust his decision on it. The kid did something extremely dumb; lets hope he learned from it.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
People can understand there is a risk, however Campbell just didn't take the kid without doing his due-diligence. If he is comfortable with it, then I'll trust his decision on it. The kid did something extremely dumb; lets hope he learned from it.

I hope he did learn from it. I just think it’s a bit more serious than doing something dumb. Hope it works out.

80sClone

Dec 29, 2014
And that’s just fine. Others may judge it differently.
I guess we will find out in time if you were right. Its freedom of choice for this young man going forward. Some people dont think he will make the right decisions going forward and others are willing to give him that opportunity.

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
I guess we will find out in time if you were right. Its freedom of choice for this young man going forward. Some people dont think he will make the right decisions going forward and others are willing to give him that opportunity.

If I was right?

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Nope. Don’t think he thought about it at all.

Thanks for being a good sport. I bet it works out for the good guys and all will be forgotten. If it doesn’t, he’s gone within a year and we have a free scholarship. CMC doesn’t tolerate any ********.

Reactions: Cyclone.TV

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Love all the "kids will be kids" and "kids make mistakes" sentiments over this. Well last I checked, kids DON'T commit armed robbery at gunpoint! But he's a good athlete who can ball, so pretty much all of you suburban white folks are cool with it.

BTW, I've had a gun pointed at me and know the feeling of terror, so I'm not cool with this signing.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron