Iowa Football Recruiting

Cyclone.TV

Sep 3, 2016
It is questionable, yes, but they took Sargent instead. And as you have stated he is decent but has no burst for an RB. Brock might be a guy that does, but for what Iowa is doing offensively the last 4-5 years is RB by committee. I do not like the strategy, but it is what we are doing right now. Goodson is a different back than what we already have. Brock is in the mold of Geil, but is more well rounded than him.

They do RB by committee because they haven’t recruited anyone that good besides Wadley.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I guess a lot of ISU posters on here are wrong, is that what you're saying?
I have no idea, and I'm not going to go back and look for something you can quote and ask them directly.

You're really struggling today.

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
I have no idea, and I'm not going to go back and look for something you can quote and ask them directly.

You're really struggling today.

I have to quote because you can't read? I don't watch entire ISU games, just catch some here and there but the consensus seemed to be that ISU would have 2-3 guys on the All-Iowa O-line according to ISU fans.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Needless to say, Brock is a very good RB. I would have loved for Iowa to have him. But I also really like Goodson, and he looks very good too. Both teams did well at the RB position.

As I say that watch Breece and Byrd be the ones to emerge from both schools.
Thanks for the good laugh.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I have to quote because you can't read? I don't watch entire ISU games, just catch some here and there but the consensus seemed to be that ISU would have 2-3 guys on the All-Iowa O-line according to ISU fans.

Yeah buddy is such a loser. Just a complete and total theft of oxygen.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Can't read what? You are questioning other people's posts. I'm saying quote them and ask them your questions and think for yourself.

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
Can't read what? You are questioning other people's posts. I'm saying quote them and ask them your questions and think for yourself.

I'll get right on that. .. Or I could just read what is posted, which seems much more logical.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'll get right on that. .. Or I could just read what is posted, which seems much more logical.

giphy.webp

• Winner
  • Funny
Reactions: JP4CY and iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You have 45k posts, of which probably 42k are on the in-state forum discussing Iowa. If you do have a wife and kid(s) as you say you clearly rank them second/third behind all things Iowa Hawkeyes.

You have been banned from a rivals website multiple times and you feel sorry for me and my family? Lol that's rich

SilverBack

Oct 4, 2018
You have been banned from a rivals website multiple times and you feel sorry for me and my family? Lol that's rich

Oh that's right we're role playing and I'm playing yeahbuddy. You're playing the role of obsessed Iowa troll who uses words like 'super bowl' ironically following Iowa victories over Iowa State despite the face that all you do is post about Iowa. Tell me again, how that makes any sense? Or is it supposed to be cute because of the irony?