Hunts career is done.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I just watched the video and read the article before you posted.

I will probably get killed for this but oh well, if she did in fact call him the n word then I'm fine with it. You call someone the n word you better expect to get your ass beat and you should get your ass beat.

I really don't have a angle here because I don't watch the NFL. The above is how I'd feel if it was any African American.

Last edited:

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This won't happen. Guilty until proven innocent????
Isn't the proof right there in the video...?

However, I don't think I'm ready to believe that this ends his career. Mixon is still around. AP is still around. He may sit in timeout for a while, though.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This is from way back in February. The cops were called and no arrests were made.

From TMZ Sports: "Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine if a crime had been committed."

This is the NFL we're talking about. They don't care men beat women. They care about banning players for smoking weed.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Makes you wonder why no charges were made?

"Police were called to the scene but no arrests were made. According to police reports, obtained by TMZ Sports, surveillance video from the hotel was obtained by law enforcement. We're told that video is part of the evidence that was submitted to prosecutors.

Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine if a crime had been committed. "

• Agree
Reactions: FerShizzle

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
I will say I was expecting worse from the video. Not a good look at all but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Also, is his career really over? Mixon's video was worse IMO and he still plays

Yeah, Mixon's was worse. Heck Foster just got signed by the redskins. People always take a chance on good players it seems. Kind of sad.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
This is from way back in February. The cops were called and no arrests were made.

From TMZ Sports: "Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine in a crime had been committed."

This is the NFL we're talking about. They don't care men beat women. They care about banning players for smoking weed.

Yeah, they didn't make arrests. But he assaulted her. That can't be denied. I agree about the NFL.

• Disagree
Reactions: flycy