Hunts career is done.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
He's a POS for fighting back? Regardless of if you're a man or woman, if you throw punches or kicks you better be ready to be hit back. This p**** pass you old school guys give needs to be done away with.

I'm more concerned that he lied to the Chiefs organization, rather than the retaliation he gave the girl.

These are certainly thoughts that you typed

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
He's a POS for fighting back? Regardless of if you're a man or woman, if you throw punches or kicks you better be ready to be hit back. This p**** pass you old school guys give needs to be done away with.

I'm more concerned that he lied to the Chiefs organization, rather than the retaliation he gave the girl.
He should be held to the same standard that society would call for if the genders of both parties were not known. The Browns are doing that imo.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneFan4

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
I just watched the video and read the article before you posted.

I will probably get killed for this but oh well, if she did in fact call him the n word then I'm fine with it. You call someone the n word you better expect to get your ass beat and you should get your ass beat.

I really don't have a angle here because I don't watch the NFL. The above is how I'd feel if it was any African American.
Hope you never meet any rappers in real life

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017

giphy.gif

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
There is "talk" that it's going to be in the 10-12 game range. Hunt also had a couple other incidents besides the push/kick of the woman.

Ezekiel Elliot got 6 for probably worse. I just don't see the union letting 10-12 happen.

I also thought that he was going to be back in time for the playoffs for the Chiefs too, so what do I know.

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Why would anyone want to? That is not even real music.

Hunt and Chubb will make for a great duo. Good move by the Browns. They need a left tackle and probably one more quality WR and their offense will be really good.
Just hoping he doesn't punch someone who uses the n word

• Dumb
Reactions: 3TrueFans

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

This ain’t it.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Hope you never meet any rappers in real life

Not to rehash this but there's a difference.

My ISU FB locker neighbor saying to me everyday "Schrodes my __gga whats up?" is different than someone saying to him "You stupid ____er". And trust me we had these conversations because we were cool with each other like that.

If you can't figure out the difference then that's on you.

• Agree
Reactions: CloneFan4

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011

My ISU FB locker neighbor saying to me everyday "Schrodes my __gga whats up?" is different than someone saying to him "You stupid ____er". And trust me we had these conversations because we were cool with each other like that.

Neither warrants a beat down. Though both aren't good looks.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Going to Cleveland feels a whole lot like being banned from the NFL.
Yeah not much appeal to the city but they’ve got some nice pieces now. They finished 2.5 out of the division last year.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Mark Titus's book is worth reading just for this story alone.

Help Support Us

Become a patron