Hunts career is done.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Ray Rice was like 27 or 28 when he beat his fiance unconscious and dragged her lifeless body out of an elevator, this is awful but let's not immediately equate two things just because they're somewhat similar. Let's not pretend like NFL teams all of a sudden gives an actual **** about stuff like this, it's all about if someone can produce and if they think their fans will allow it without raising a stink.

If Ray Rice was 23 we may very well have seen him back after suspension.

snowcraig2.0

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA
I just watched the video and read the article before you posted.

I will probably get killed for this but oh well, if she did in fact call him the n word then I'm fine with it. You call someone the n word you better expect to get your ass beat and you should get your ass beat.

The only time you ever put a hand on a female is to defend a child. This clearly was not that circumstance.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
This is from way back in February. The cops were called and no arrests were made.

From TMZ Sports: "Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine if a crime had been committed."

This is the NFL we're talking about. They don't care men beat women. They care about banning players for smoking weed.
and kneeling for the anthem

• Winner
Reactions: GTO and cyfanatic

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
This is really bad but I also cannot even come close to imagining what its like to be on the wrong end of a legitimate racial slur.

Wasn't that what Joe Mixon's "thing" was about? White woman drops n-word and boom.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron